giovedì 14 ottobre 2010

Tourist Info Test Web 2.0 - Report - soon on English too

Dear Friends and Followers,

here I have written the fist Report of the Web 2.0 Test applied to the tourist office of the destination I manage.

The report will be presented on Saturday at the first Italian Hospitality Meeting in Lazise, province of Verona on the 16th October 2010. So the ones who are able to read this report before, are lucky because websurfer. Tomorrow I have to drive to reach, Lazise, so I had to post it right today. Tomorrow I have no time available, and on Sunday the show goes on.



I have to ask You all a favour, don't copy and paste the post before the 16 October afternoon. Let me present it first. Thank you in advance.

All rights are reserved and You can free the rights by quoting the author.

Thank You all !!

Destination Manager
Omero Mnariani

Nessun commento: